Jen Liddy is the genius behind the Content Creation Made Easy podcast. She uses her teaching background to help entrepreneurs and creators learn how to create compelling content.
Jen started her podcast in 2018 specifically to serve her growing roster of clients. She wanted to provide helpful and encouraging information that they could listen to anytime they were focused on creating content and messaging.
Her show is a blend of solo episodes where she breaks down a specific concept or strategy in a way only Jen can. Her interviews with other experts bring additional value and insights about what’s working now.
In a recent episode she shares a live coaching session. By the end of the session, her client was excited about her messaging and had gained incredible clarity about what to do next – with just a few shifts.
3 Things you didn’t know about Jen
1. She is high on the woo-woo spectrum and LOVES crystals, rocks, and oracle cards.
2. She was a ballerina until she was about 15 – and was REALLY good!
3. She’s a WORST responder – not a FIRST responder! Emergency situations are not ideal for our favorite content creation specialist. While she has a great sense of humor, you may not want her around during a 911 situation.
2 Favorite episodes
This was an incredibly eye-opening conversation with a Human Design expert that will have listeners walking away with realistic strategies to approach creating content that works with their very-specialized, personalized style and preferences.
What the hell does “Be Authentic” mean? And how do you figure out your authentic voice, without feeling like you’re giving away all the parts of yourself in your marketing? This episode gives you guidance in how to find who you are and show up as yourself in your content!
1 Show (other than yours) that we should check out.
This podcast is great for money mindset. Denise is just so approachable & makes this “doing business” stuff feel far easier and simpler than we make it! She provides great reminders and realistic actions every week.
3 Things we love about Jen and Content Creation Made Easy podcast
- Jen is a FANTASTIC teacher. She has a way of asking the right question to help you gain clarity.
- She’s authentic and real. We know those words get used (and abused) but it’s the best way to describe her. Zero pretense, all heart.
- Jen shows up. She works on her own content and shares in real-time what’s working. We also LOVE that she has so many amazing photos of herself in her content.
2 Ways to Connect with Jen
1 of our favorite episodes.